2 cups almond milk
2/3 cup of chia seeds
1/2 cup berries
4 tbsps. desiccated coconut
1. In a mixing bowl,combine almond milk and chia seeds well. Stir through the chia seeds until you noticethe seeds starting to clump, keep stirring until all mixed through well.
2. Pour equal amounts ofthe mix into 4 cups / glasses.
3. Cover with gladwrap andplace in fridge overnight.
4. Once the chia seedshave set in the mix overnight, remove and add your toppings of desiccatedcoconut, almond butter and berries and serve.
5. Make sure to experiment with this, you can add pepitas, sunflower seeds and anything you like to add a nutritional impact!