4 uncooked chicken schnitzel fillets (you can also use chicken breast fillets, just slice in half to make thinner)
1 cup almond meal
1 egg (whisked and in a bowl)
1/2 cup cashew cheese (you can make this yourself - check out my cashew cheese recipes or buy this from a health food store)
2 tomatoes (sliced)
1. In a bowl whisk the egg lightly and leave to a side.
2. In a separate bowl, add in the almond meal and leave to a side.
3. Take 1 chicken schnitzel fillet and coat it in the egg mix first then the almond meal next.
4. Place the coated chicken in a hot frying pan with a good amount of oil to cook through. (Turn as needed when cooked on each side.)
5. When both sides of the chicken have cooked, lightly fry a few tomato slices in some oil.
6. Remove the chicken fillet from the pan, spread over some cashew cheese and place the cooked tomato slices on top.
7. Enjoy with a side salad or some sweet potato fries.