1 Bunch of Kale
1 cup of peas
2 cups of pre-cooked quinoa
1 tablespoon of garlic
2 chicken breast fillets (diced)
1. Cut pumpkin and kale into pieces
2. Cut chicken into pieces to your desired liking and lightly stir-fry in some oil with garlic until cooked through.
3. Add in kale, peas and pumpkin and cook through until pumpkin is soft. Cover with a lid if needed to cook quicker.
4. Season with a few pinches of salt.
5. In a large serving bowl, mix in chicken, kale, pea and pumpkin with the quinoa.
6. Top with some fresh chili and lemon.