3 eggs (organic or free-range)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
3/4 cup butter (organic block) - you can also use coconut oil
1. Mix all ingredient together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
2. Preheat oven to 180 - 200 degrees.
3. Line a small shallow baking tray with coconut oil or baking paper
4. Pour mixture in and flatten out with spatula
5. Pop in oven for approx min 10 mins - To ensure cooked - stick a knife through middle and make sure the knife comes out clean.