3/4 cup goji berries
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cup cashews
1 1/2 cup almonds
5 tablespoons coconut oil or coconut butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
1. Chuck all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor
2. Blend until mixture is slightly combined but there are still some chunky nut pieces showing through.
3. Line a deep rectangle baking tray with some baking paper.
4. Spread mixture out into the baking tray and flatten using spatula.
5. Place in fridge to set for 1 hour.
6. Remove from tray, cut into square pieces and serve!