1. In a glass baking dish - line sides with butter to prevent sticking
2. In some oil, lightly sauté chopped onion, tomato, mincemeat with a sprinkle of salt and pepper until the meat is cooked, (approx. 10mins.)
3. Add in diced capsicum, carrot & peas and cook for another 5 - 10 minutes.
4. In a blender / food processor, add 1 cup cashews to 1/4 cup water and blitz until cashew mixture is creamy - if needed add more water.
5. In a separate pot, boil chopped cauliflower & sweet potato in some water.
6. When the sweet potato and cauliflower is cooked through, strain the water, add 1 heaped tablespoon of butter and mash.
7. In your glass baking dish add in the meat mince mixture and flatten as a bottom layer using a spatula.
8. Add the mashed sweet potato & cauliflower as the next layer and flatten using a spatula.
9. Top with the final cashew cheese layer and using a fork or knife – place some holes in the mixture for the heat to cook through.
10. Place in over to cook on medium for 10mins or until cashew cheese is slightly brown.