1. In a wok or large pan, sauté onion and tomato is some good quality oil until soft.
2. Add in chili, garlic, ginger & simmer for a few more minutes.
3. Add in sweet potato, eggplant and capsicum pieces and cook through until sweet potato is soft. (Keep mixing so the vegetables do not stick to the bottom and if this happens you can add a tiny bit of water.)
4. Add in Bok choy, peas and tamari sauce and cook through until bok choy has wilted
5. Add in the pre-cooked brown rice.
6. Mix vegetables through the brown rice and leave on low for 5mins to heat through.