The woman who created a wellness clinic in her inner city neighborhood.
The man who lost 100kgs after being housebound for a decade.
The mother who worked tirelessly bringing her sick child to radiant health.
The grandfather who quit cigarettes to realize his dream of running a marathon.
Every day people just like you go out into the world and make their dreams come true.
They did it. Why not you? You’re no different than any of these successful individuals. Why Couldn’t Your Dream Come True?
True, it sounds hard. In fact, it probably is hard, with a number of obstacles to overcome. That may be reason enough to put your dream on permanent hold.
—Orison Swett Marden, writer.
Could a Plan Help?
The easiest way to turn a dream into reality is one step at a time:
- Choose one thing to get done. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Identify what scares you most. Ask yourself: What’s the worst thing that could happen if I face this fear? Write down the worst-case scenario, and also write how you would confront it.
- Identify a small reward for yourself once you’ve accomplished that activity.
- Then just do it. Complete and check that task off your list.
- Now treat yourself to the reward, rejoice, and celebrate!
- Repeat the above steps as many times as necessary and watch yourself get happier and healthier by pursuing what you love.